SUNDAY MORNING COFFEE-2/3/2013 primepucks.com Nov 14 '78
· It took two weeks but training camp is finally over for Sidney Crosby and the rest of the NHL.
· One week Martin Brodeur and the Devils look invincible and the next week they look like mere mortals. Interesting to see how this will play out this season.
· Three straight games without a point for Ilya Kovalchuk. Now, will the ones who played overseas become more tired and those who didn't play start to heat up? Of course, they all need to stay healthy.
· They may have to change the name of the NHL to the National Hurting League.
· Broken arms, broken feet, a boatload of groin injuries and a broken dream here and there.