SUNDAY MORNING COFFEE - 3/3/2013 primepucks.com Dec 12 '78
· Guess who got hurt yesterday? Joni Pitkanen lasted just 6 minutes into the game before leaving with an upper-body-injury. Next time, it could be only 3 minutes, or one shift even.
· How do you spell hot? We spell it V-O-R-A-C-E-K.
· The way Ben Bishop has played in the place of injured Craig Anderson; perhaps he should be the next Pope.
· Tyler Seguin has 7 points in the last 7 games. Get him before he gets too hot and then you lose all opportunity.
· Where has the power gone from the Tampa Bay Lightning? More like an intermittent shower.