Dez Bryant WR DAL 3 years ago

Tony Romo believes Dez Bryant has "come 180 degrees" to the point where "he understands the game."

"We go by how he blocked, did he get open? The coverages are going to dictate who's going to get the ball. But does he run his route right? Is it precise? Is he quick in it?" explained Romo. "Let's say he started off doing it 70 percent when he first got here. Then he got to 85. He's really close to being a guy where it's 100 percent."

Comments

TheOutlaws 3 years ago

Tony Romo says he loves when Dez is in man coverage which is what he may be facing against Joe Haden???

WinThePasta 3 years ago

Pick two WR: J. Jones, D. Bryant, S. Johnson.

ecjerrell3 3 years ago

Dude just offered a trade of Brandon Lloyd for D.Bryant. I'm not buying in to his potential and not hoping he is wising up to both football and life in general. He had a good game. Let someone else deal with the inevitable heartbreak this guy is gonna dish out to fantasy owners later this year.

Arnoldy 3 years ago

Lloyd's been solid this year...

AGIII 3 years ago

Need a opinion...Dez or Marshall? I know it shouldnt even be a question but..

Marshall- lost Cutler, tough SF def.

Dez- Starting to have good games and facing one of the worst def.

balancedinteger 3 years ago

I'm rolling with Marshall. Campbell is no Cutler, but Marshall will get plenty of targets and make the most of them.

ConeBones 3 years ago

dez against a horrid D

TheOutlaws 3 years ago

I'm in the same boat and not sure what I'm going to do....

TheOutlaws 3 years ago

What are you talking about? Lloyd has been a disappointment this year. I've waived him twice. Too many weapons in New England.

Arnoldy 3 years ago

You didn't catch the sarcasm huh? If you read the comment the guy said he didn't trade Lloyd for Dez. I don't care how much of a moron Dez is the fact remains he is a better fantasy WR than Lloyd.

mercenarymoose 3 years ago

This is bull. Dez still does not even fully grasp the playbook yet, and he's a third year player. No way that he has figured out the game.

Wizard831 3 years ago

yes, I'm sure you would know and Romo doesn't....afterall you play every Sunday with him!!

ConeBones 3 years ago

hahaha no shi*t right

TheOutlaws 3 years ago

word!

Guru69 3 years ago

he understands the game-what about life-this guy has killed me[i always get caught up in the he's headed for a huge breakout bullcrap]by drafting him very high and then being the headcase he is. he should be a 80-1300-12td guy without even sweating

hoss21 3 years ago

any other team and he would be,hes too stupid to get Garretts ivy league overly complicated offense, they should dumb down his routes and just let him make plays,just another instance of Garrett not adapting to his players strengths