Jermichael Finley TE GB 3 years ago12 Comments

Jermichael Finley acknowledges that he's no lock to return to Green Bay under a $4.45 million salary and $3.5 million roster bonus due in March.

"I love that question man," Finley said. "I don't know. All I know is I have talent. And if Green Bay decides to do something with me, I'm 25 years old." Finley is frustrated that he's been dropped to the fourth option in the passing game. "I think (Randall) Cobb's taken my position from '09," said Finley. "I want to line up where Cobb's lining up because I know the ball's coming there." Backup D.J. Williams should be stashed in deeper Dynasty leagues.

billsrule 3 years ago

Finley or Myers?

Gridiron-IQ 3 years ago

How does he fit his head in his helmet??

GreenbayGumby 3 years ago

Jerk Michael Finley, THE most OVERRATED player in Packer history. For this immature, self centered knucklehead to call out the MVP and straw that stirs the Packers drink, Aaron Rodgers is completely asinine. He needs a REALITY CHECK, please Coach McCarthy cut this stiffs ass next year.

cogwheel 3 years ago

If Finley would stop making out with himself every time he sees his reflection in a mirror, he might become a productive NFL tight-end.

God, I hate his personality. It's so annoying I have to continuing hoping for him to pan out on my dynasty team, because in a non-fantasy context I'd enjoy watching this narcissistic idiot fail.

cogwheel 3 years ago

flyingwelindas 3 years ago

cogwheel 3 years ago

That wasn't typoed, dude.

flyingwelindas 3 years ago

*no but saying "i have to continuing hoping for him to pan out" isn't proper english. Ha LOL

likes25 3 years ago

Hey Jerk-Michael, do your fcking job and quit whining while your team is on a 5 game win streak. And here's a novel idea, try catching the ball when it's thrown to you instead of putting it on the ground.

Psychobartho 3 years ago

DJ williams? And here i thought Crabtree is the better option behind him and only 3 years older than williams..

Ghost_Lombardi 3 years ago

Quarless or Williams will be the "move" pass catching TE should Finley not be back in 2013. Crabtree is an in-line TE/Special Teams guy only.

flyingwelindas 3 years ago

ghost, you always have an opinion even though you are just a spirit of vinniei amazing