Cam Newton QB CAR 3 years ago10 Comments

Cam Newton completed 20-of-39 attempts for 314 yards and two interceptions, while running for 37 yards, Sunday against the Bears.

Newton made plenty of needed plays and was lucky when a fumble at the one yard line was recovered by his own teammate for a touchdown. However, he did not receive much help on his two interceptions, one of which was returned for a touchdown after Steve Smith slipped in his route. The Panthers stuck to their word and ran more plays from under center, and Newton appeared unaffected.

aproffn 3 years ago

Am I the only one who saw 300+ yds passing, a negated TD passing and a negated Rushing TD, Cam is still a stud and must start IMO.

tmactown01 3 years ago

This guy is worst QB in league bottom line. Even Sanchez can throw one TD. He's a plague on all fantasy teams.

letsdrinkaforte 3 years ago

get real looser

pinkcracker89 3 years ago

You're just talking out of your ass. You see stats and that's all you base your assessment on. Both of his interceptions came on the inaction of his wide receivers.

tmactown01 3 years ago

I see wins 1. I see 8 picks and 8 fumbles. He's playing terrible. He makes bad decisions especially in the red zone. I look at facts and the fact is he is playing bad.

Snake_bitten 3 years ago

The reason Sanchez can throw a TD is because by the time the 4th Qtr. rolls around most teams have taken out their starters and it's garbage time. lol

At least Carolina stays in the game.

Snake_bitten 3 years ago

In week 4 Sanchez got -0.85pts. in my league. I think he is far FAR worse than Cam. But maybe I live in a strange world of common sense. I'm not saying Cam is a starter, but he certainly looked better today than Sanchez.

LiscenseToChill 3 years ago

your just wrong.. they took back a touchdown pass with a penalty if you would have watched the game

Jmf_1990 3 years ago

He has also played ATL, SEA, CHI, and DAL the last 4 weeks. All have good defenses, I love his schedule going forward.

pwoodward33 3 years ago