Aaron Hernandez TE NE 2 years ago10 Comments

Aaron Hernandez caught two passes for 36 yards in New England's Week 12 win over the Jets on Thursday night.

The stats weren't there for Hernandez as he was targeted just four times, but the good news for fantasy owners is that the tight end was on the field for upwards of 75 percent of the snaps. Hernandez could have had an easy touchdown in the second half, but he pushed off the defender unnecessarily and had the score wiped off the board. It was his first game action since Week 7. Hernandez and the Pats travel to Miami in Week 13 where he's a must-start, like every week.

Comments

jhambly 2 years ago

Dam only 3.3 from Graham

817goon 2 years ago

If y'all are looking to get high numbers from tight ends there's something wrong with that picture if u need big numbers from a tight end to win

messifcb 2 years ago

Hernandez had a TD that should have counted. So whatever u do give this guy another chance. Play him next week with Gronk out and Edelman and Lloyd injured.

tmactown01 2 years ago

Saw this coming a mile away and benched Keller....sigh probly going to cost me a win.

CellarDweller 2 years ago

You made the right call but refs r morons. He had a legit TD. The contact was inconsequential and trivial.

eracer59 2 years ago

exactly right, it was bs

tmactown01 2 years ago

Yeah I saw that pretty brutal call.

PhDog 2 years ago

i did the exact same thing...benched keller and thought, 'you know you should have just left him' lol

tmactown01 2 years ago

If he had a half way decent game last week I most likely would have but it was so bad I doubted him.

DMoney813 2 years ago

glad I picked up the pats D. I just gotta rationalize it like this: if hernandez scored 22 and the pats d scored 4.6, I'd be thrilled!! Haha. I just wish schaub hadnt throw 2 horrible balls to owen daniels. I'd be in really good shape.