mhansen Sun 1/13/13 2:06 PM

I have been a very satisfied user of Fleaflicker for the past 7 seasons or so. Keep up the good work. I have a couple of suggestions for improvements within the league.

1) Allow the Commish to process pick-ups and trades so they show on the Front Office Tab (player specific). The only way I know of doing this is to edit rosters, but then it only shows that I edited a roster and not specifically what was done. Also, there is no way for the commish to process a trade manually as well.

2) Add different tie-breakers for divisional standings and for wildcard standings. Don't always use the same for both.

3) Allow uneven divisions. I.E.- 14 teams. two divisions of 5, one of 4 instead of two with 7.

Just a couple suggestions. Thanks!

fleafounder Admin Fri 7/5/13 11:57 AM

1. This isn't supported but the full list of roster edits made by the commish can be seen in the league transaction log (league -> activity -> transaction log).

2. This isn't supported, our playoff rules and tiebreakers match the NFL's rules as closely as possible.

3. This is actually supported--create a league of 18 teams with 3 divisions, but don't fill it up all the way (just draft after 14 owners join).

mhansen Sun 8/4/13 11:08 PM

Thanks for the suggestion on item 3. Just a couple of questions. How will the schedule be generated if all of the teams are not full? Will it do it automatically and exclude those unfilled teams or will I have to do it randomly? Also, will I be unable to input the draft order on the site. It is saying that I cannot perform the draft order until the league has been filled.

fleafounder Admin Mon 8/5/13 9:06 AM

The schedule will generate automatically but it won't have the same inter- and intra-divisional balance that full leagues have. You can edit it manually though.

You're also correct that you can't edit the draft order if your league isn't full.

mhansen Mon 8/5/13 8:58 PM

We currently have fourteen slots out of the 18 filled (which is how we want it), but it says that the schedule will be generated only when the league is filled? I also went to edit regular season schedule and it says that I cannot select custom until all spots are filled?

FleaMod Admin Tue 8/6/13 5:57 AM

If you want, you can create four dummy teams at Settings>>Create a Team. Fill the four teams, edit the draft order, then delete the four teams.

mhansen Mon 8/26/13 10:16 PM

So, I created four dummy teams as you suggested. It created the draft order and created the schedule. I deleted the four teams and now the schedules disappeared? I went to edit regular season schedule>>custom and it said that it cannot be done until the league is full. I don't want this to be an issue for starting the season, so I am trying to figure this out now. Thanks.