fleafounder Admin Fri 8/28/09 1:00 PM

You can now put all free agents on waivers immediately after your league's draft.

This is useful if your league has already drafted. Player values can still change dramatically between now and opening day and all owners should have a fair chance to acquire free agents.

From Commish Options, select Lock Free Agents During Preseason.

This will prevent free agent pickups until after the first week of fantasy games.

If your league uses game-start waivers and this option is selected, all free agents will be put on waivers. Claims will be processed on your league's regular game-start waiver processing day(s).

If your league doesn't use waivers, this option will just flat-out lock all free agents until after week 1 is complete (the Tuesday after week 1).

The-Dark-Knight Sun 8/30/09 7:31 PM

Lock Free Agents During Preaseason is marked as "Yes" but all the FA have a claim behind them. The mouseover says the waivers will be processed in 2 Days???

So are FA locked like I want them to ( cause my Owners think they are) or not?

THX DK

fleafounder Admin Mon 8/31/09 7:46 AM

Right, if you have waiver claims enabled, it will put players on waivers. If you don't, it will just lock everyone.

The-Dark-Knight Mon 8/31/09 2:13 PM

Where do I have to disable waivers? And inseason I have to enable them again? Don't like it.

And what's about the scoreboard? Says Week1 is Tue 8/25-Mon 8/31 ?? Bug conected to my problem?

fleafounder Admin Mon 8/31/09 4:08 PM

Scoreboard was a bug, since fixed.

You can disable waivers under "edit waiver options" and then change those settings at any time.

Wookieefoot Wed 9/2/09 7:29 PM

Help! My league options have waivers locked until the start of the season. I've double checked this, but for whatever reason claims are enabled and someone already picked up Joey Galloway. Rosters are supposed to be locked and its giving everyone the option to drop and add players. Whats going on???

fleafounder Admin Wed 9/2/09 7:35 PM

He claimed Galloway fairly through the claims system.

If you want transactions to be completely locked, you have to turn off waivers (you can always turn them back on).

Commish options > edit waiver options

Wookieefoot Wed 9/2/09 7:54 PM

He wasnt fairly claimed. So if I check Locked Rosters, but waiver claims are enabled, isn't that misleading? It leads you to believe waivers will be processed after the first NFL game. Why were rosters locked up until the 3rd preseason game? If I turn waivers off it says free agents are first come first serve basis. Doesn't say anything about what you have mentioned.

I got the situation handled but I think if you have rosters locked during preseason that should override all other options. Especially when they are not clear.