FleaMod Admin Sun 9/11/11 7:41 PM

Our engineers have currently stabilized the situation and we will continue working around the clock to put a more permanent fix in place.

We apologize for today's unacceptable outages. We will upgrade our operations immediately to ensure this does not happen again.

We take server uptime and performance very seriously but unfortunately our new data center was not equipped to handle Sunday's traffic surge.

We are fantasy fanatics ourselves and we know how important it is to have 100% uptime and live scoring.

deen Wed 9/14/11 9:59 AM

Pretty bad this morning..Constantly had refresh issues, kept saying website too busy..Took me almost 2 hours to set 10 baseball lineups.

fleafounder Admin Wed 9/14/11 11:02 AM

What time were you seeing these issues? We're looking into issues around 6am eastern.

deen Wed 9/14/11 11:08 AM

Pretty much every morning around 6am-8am for the last 2 weeks..I thought maybe it was something with my internet options but I have it set at "everytime I visit the webpage" and it only happens here on flea.

This morning was pretty bad though and then other things were going on to like the entire page got clustered and moved to the bottom left side of the page.

fleafounder Admin Wed 9/14/11 5:26 PM

thanks for the report. im not seeing anything in our server logs and i just checked with our ops team and they didnt see anything suspicious either.

but we had a few other users report this as well so i'll monitor the situation closely tomorrow at that time.

deen Wed 9/14/11 7:50 PM

For me it usually seems like its during the morning and only in baseball..Maybe its because we have to click on so many things the server cant handle it..You gotta click on players, then SP, then daily, then owned, then schedule, then add, then ok.

I dont know just throwing ideas out there on what it could be, maybe when you have a bunch of owners on during the morning doing the same thing and clicking on so many things maybe it bogs down the system?

[Deleted User] Thu 9/15/11 8:10 AM

Ori, was having the same problem with Opera!! Was jamming everything on the RIGHT of the screen and taking alot to sign in, Went back to Firefox and no problems. Seems the browsers that use Java plug ins are having a little problem

[Deleted User] Thu 9/15/11 8:09 AM

Ryan, make sure your Java is updated. Some browsers usea PLUG-IN too with them. Sounds like a old Java script

deen Thu 9/15/11 8:12 AM

Java is updated, I think..It wasnt too long ago when I updated it..

It wasnt so bad this morning..I got here about 6:30 am, it started out bad for about 10 minutes but it hasnt done it for a while now.

[Deleted User] Thu 9/15/11 8:15 AM

Check it on the Java website, will tell you if you are using a old one