FleaMod Admin Fri 8/15/14 5:12 PM

Good news! Fleaflicker's new live draft software will be launched to the entire site in every league on Saturday, August 16, at 9:45 AM Eastern.

You can now access our live draft in any browser and draft on mobile and tablet devices. No longer will the older Java version be supported.

You can read about the changes here: The New Fleaflicker Draft Software.

Thank you to everyone who helped provide feedback and who tested our mocks. The above link addresses the changes, but if you have any further questions feel free to contact us.

tstone Sat 8/16/14 7:30 PM

ARE THERE ANY MORE CHANGES COMING IN THE NEXT 7 DAYS? YES OR NO?

YES OR NO? SIMPLE QUESTION I WOULD THINK.

TIM

tstone Sat 8/16/14 7:15 PM

Thanks for nothing. Tell the big dog at flea flicker to kiss my black ass.

tstone Sat 8/16/14 7:12 PM

What? ARE YOU DONE WITH THE CHANGES?

[Deleted User] Mon 8/18/14 3:22 PM

I don't think there's any more changes. IDP is fully supported, just had a couple of IDP drafts myself.

tstone Mon 8/18/14 11:28 PM

Thanks, but this is our last year with this site. What company takes away features on the draft site to upgrade 2 weeks before the start of the season? A failing one. Have a nice life flea flicker. What a joke.

[Deleted User] Tue 8/19/14 12:37 AM

I agree with you man, they should of done this earlier. I can barely tell who is drafting at different points.

tstone Sat 8/16/14 5:12 PM

Good Idea to change it right before the season started. What the heck were you doing all winter. STUPID

FleaMod Admin Sat 8/16/14 5:19 PM

We hear you and understand where you're coming from. We did our best to test all throughout the offseason and get it launched when we did. If there is anything specific in terms of what you want in a future release, let us know, and we can put it on our docket if it's not there already.

tstone Sat 8/16/14 5:36 PM

Nice. But that is a pathetic response. The question is not what else you can do, it is when will you be done. Are you done? Or will it change Again in the next 7 days? The Good and Bad. The bad is we left the mother ship to come to you years ago and have 7 days before our draft. the good is we have 7 days to find another site if you cant answer the question whether or not you are done with the changes. Are you? What if you decide to not allow IDP in 3 days. I need to know so everyone can bail on you. Still, the person that thought it would be a good idea to change right before the season should be fired. And if it was the owner, he should have hired better advisers and should ask the last employee to gently pull his head out of his own ass.

FleaMod Admin Sat 8/16/14 6:54 PM

We are totally transparent and can't promise any timetables because we don't know when future enhancements to the new live draft software will be made. We will always do our best to listen to our users and implement suggestions whenever and wherever we can.

icemanjosh Sat 8/16/14 3:49 PM

Still no queue!?!? We draft in 10 minutes and this needs to be fixed, is there an option to opt-out of the new software and use the old?!?!

FleaMod Admin Sat 8/16/14 5:20 PM

There is no queue incorporated in this release. We hope to have it down the line and understand it's importance as noted above in our changes. Unfortunately there is no way to use the old Java software. Sorry for any inconvenience.