FFCSR_Doug Mon 11/3/08 10:52 AM

Hey Guys, 
Sorry for no updates the past couple of weeks. We have not been on vacation in Aruba, but are working on a couple of big things (unfortunately can't go into too many specifics - know the creptic message will bring lots of guesses).  
So many of the upgrades, future lineup, co-commish, logos, have been put on hold for the moment.  
They are still priorities to us though and we understand how important they are to you guys.  
As soon as we can go into more specifics, we will provide you as much detail as possible about what we have in store.

[Deleted User] Fri 5/29/09 9:04 PM

In 2004 Fanball took over the fantasy sport section at AOL and revived it into one of the most-popular web destinations for fantasy sports. AOL offers Fanball's full suite of functionality from thsier falfship Commissioner product. Since AOL and Fanball are partners, maybe FF is getting an upgrade from Fanball...

DARKSEID Fri 5/29/09 9:39 PM

Maybe, but how does a picture if Jack Kerouac fit into that?

DARKSEID Fri 5/29/09 9:40 PM

Doug sure didn't throw us much of a bone.

DARKSEID Fri 5/29/09 9:41 PM

*if=of

[Deleted User] Sat 5/30/09 3:44 AM

He is from Canada and Fanball is a Canadian owned company...

DARKSEID Sat 5/30/09 9:37 AM

CDM Fantasy Sports Corp. dba Fanball (Fanball, fanball.com) is a Liberty Media (libertymedia.com) company and was established on December 24, 1991, with the goal of becoming the largest operator of fantasy sports games in North America. Fanball consists of the assets of three companies that were acquired by FUN Technologies in 2005 and 2006. Liberty Media acquired 100% of FUN Technologies in December 2007. The first acquisition was Fanball.com, based in Minneapolis, MN, in 2005, the second acquisition was Fantasy Sports, Inc. (Fantasy Cup), based in York, PA, also in 2005, and finally the acquisition of CDM Fantasy Sports (CDM), based in St. Louis, MO, in 2006. 

Today Fanball is headquartered in St. Louis, MO, and offers over 80 fantasy sports products including league commissioner, salary cap and online draft contests, fantasy magazines, online draft kits, free and subscription-based fantasy content, and news and articles feeds which are provided to many sports media outlets. 

I can't find any mention of it being a Canadian owned company

[Deleted User] Sat 5/30/09 10:50 AM

Fanball used to be a Fun technologies game... 

Canada 
FUN Technologies  
230 Richmond Street East  
2nd Floor  
Toronto, Ontario  
Canada M5A 1P4  

But I hadn't wathed the company and didn't know they had been bought out and is now CDM Fantasy Sports... I remember them changing the name of their game from Exit42 to the Real Leagues, now I see why...

DARKSEID Sat 5/30/09 9:46 AM

The American writer Jack Kerouac, born. Jean Louis Kerouac, Lowell, Mass., Mar. 12, 1922, d. Oct. 21, 1969 

Born an american citizen. His parents were canadian.

scotto1959 Sat 5/30/09 11:59 AM

Maybe the updates come Oct. 21st?