LocalKine Wed 9/30/15 10:09 PM

12-team league, 12 keepers...non-PPR. Competitive league, all players stay active.

We've unfortunately had a committed owner vanish in the last two months. Unlike him, but he hasn't responded despite many attempts. Finally clicked on the little clock to remind him via that route, but his spot will be open soon if he doesn't reply. Below is the team that will be available.

Roster

QB - Big Ben, Romo (IR)

RB - Gio Bernard, J. Stewart, T. Coleman, Cobb, McKinnon

WR - J. Nelson (IR), Perriman (IR), Decker, Randle, Moncrief, Torrey Smith, Hankerson, Funchess, Michael Floyd

TE - Kelce, Ebron, Clay

2016 draft picks are intact.

If you're interested in this team, message me...

We have a few rules you must comply with in order to gain access to our league.

1.) You must have an appropriate team name and logo.

2.) You must be active enough to set your lineup regularly and reply to league emails in the off-season (few and far in between, but still must communicate)

Do that, and you're in...message me if interested.

Thanks,

LK

Msalapatek Fri 10/9/15 6:08 PM

I sent you a message. Ill take them over if still available

DataAnalystMike Fri 10/9/15 11:14 PM

dont bother, this guy told me I could have the squad, didn't respond back for a whole week and then gave it to someone else.

DataAnalystMike Sat 10/3/15 8:07 PM

You still have an opening? I would be interested. Will be active and I'm not afraid to go through rebuilding periods. I build for the long term and you'll get a whole lot more than just a weekly roster change. Not afraid to keep up on league emails either.

MrDestructo Thu 10/1/15 8:52 AM

Do you do "slow email" drafts or live drafts?

LocalKine Thu 10/1/15 2:11 PM

Live drafts