ZuluBakerBravo Thu 1/17/13 9:42 AM

I think it's time to give up on Fleaflicker as a gaming platform, unless it is a private league and you know everyone in the league. There are so many leagues where immature commissioners and other players are changing the rules, changing settings, deleting teams, switching to no waviers, and then picking up players. Or, the one guy has multiple IDs and multiple teams and makes obviously one-sided trades.

Fleaflicker has some real problems as a legitimate gaming system:

1. If you report cheating - you earn bad karma.

2. People can drop teams in mid-season - Not like that on ESPN, Yahoo, CBS Sports, Fox Sports, or NFL.com

3. Flea is VERY SLOW to respond - the usual response is we don't get involved.

4. The interface is primitive comparied to fantasy sports on the other systems listed in item 2 above.

seafish Fri 1/18/13 7:36 PM

for a person who hates flea so much you sure do have alot of teams

ZuluBakerBravo Sat 1/19/13 7:26 PM

Yes, it has been a great waste of time. If you want any of my teams, let me know. I'm cancelling my ID as soon as football season opens in 40 days and I can delete myself from all my leagues.

Trevon22 Sat 4/20/13 3:21 PM

its been 3 months now and your still on here. ha!

ZuluBakerBravo Sun 4/21/13 8:10 AM

Trevon, I thought someone shot you. Are you back from the dead? The way people are worshipping you, I thought you must be Jesus.

Trevon22 Sun 4/21/13 4:17 PM

ha! what a joker you are. that doesnt relate to anything on here. And thats not how you spell the one that was shot. get your facts right bud.

Classified12 Sun 1/26/14 12:39 AM

9 months and still counting..

derkleinhauser Fri 11/20/15 10:29 AM

Just because he has a lot of teams, doesn't mean he shouldn't be angry about the cheaters. I like that I can join leagues a lot easier on this site, but I too hate all the cheaters and the lack of support from the site. I've taken a hit in my reliability, because I complained about a trade between two other players which was Alshon Jeffrey for, literally, nobody and when nothing became of it and the trade went through I dumped the league, only to get a notice of my reliability rating going down. It's such B.S.!

Classified12 Fri 11/20/15 1:06 PM

wtf is wrong with you. This occurred 3 years ago.

Dom Tue 2/9/16 6:24 PM

Same guy.... fleaflicker.com This owner only has teams in this owners leagues fleaflicker.com .

You can look at the recent activity and see that he has been dumping his best players in trades to the other guy.