Tommy_HUSTLE Thu 11/15/12 11:17 AM

12 team Daily scoring league.......fleaflicker.com

Roster Requirements 1 PG, 1 SG, 1 SF, 1 PF, 1 C, 2 ANY

Totals 14: 7 Starters, 7 Bench, +2 IR

League Rules: fleaflicker.com

Scoring Rules: fleaflicker.com

KEEPER AMT: You can keep a Max of 12 players, and a minimum of 7 players total. No more than for of the keepers may rank among the league top 50 players at the end of the season(unless you drafted the player as a rookie. Players drafted as rookies dont count against this total and may always be kept unless cut or traded from roster)

Team "L.A.P.D." is available and has been drafted for the year already..... fleaflicker.com

Notable Players: Tony Parker PG, D.Wade SG, Paul Pierce SF, K.Garnett PF, A.Bynum C

I have created this new custom league, with a unique set of rules that make things more interesting from the keeper standpoint each year. It emphasizes the importance of drafting & holding on to quality rookies each year. I am putting together a forum to keep track of drafted rookies by each team. It's a daily league, but i have a start limit of 35 and a -500 pt penalty that will be deducted from those who go over it, that increases by 100pts each time u break the rule. You can look over the scoring system and custom rules posted on the message board.

Each owner is responsible for counting the starts they plug in during each scoring period, but there is a Commissioner in each division who will keep an eye on things and remind owners that are in danger of going over the limit. Wednesday mornings I post a tally of starts made by each owner on the message and forward it to all via league mail. The Scoring period is Friday through Thursday!

I have run a football version of this league now on ESPN for the past 3 years. It's pretty fun, and challenging . The draft is very important. 3 different winners in 3 years. The first couple years are about getting strong impact rookies that will give you extra top end players to keep. There are restrictions on the playes whom you can keep. Rookies you draft, and never cut or trade are considered ROOKIE EXCEPTION ELIGIBLE, and do not count against the restriction totals. So its not smart to neglect to draft and stash rookies on your roster.....at least 1 or 2.

Tommy_HUSTLE Wed 11/28/12 5:52 AM

Contact me at AMW.FanatsySports@gmail.com if interested