[Deleted User] Sun 1/8/17 8:56 PM

Currently there are slim options and or rules for this type of draft

I have done a few slow drafts and expect to do more in 2017 and am wondering if you will give us any more to work with

Samalicious Mon 2/6/17 5:40 PM

What's a slow draft?

Samalicious Sat 2/25/17 9:58 AM

Anybody? Anybody at all???

Freakzilla316 Wed 3/1/17 8:21 AM

An email draft

Samalicious Wed 3/1/17 10:31 AM

Ahhh...I never heard anybody call it a slow draft before although it really is...lol. It is listed as an e-mail draft so I didn't know how to help him. TY for the info.

FleaflickerT Admin Mon 1/9/17 11:22 AM

Hello! We are still working on our plans for enhancements for the 2017 season. Can you email me back to let me know what updates you are hoping for in regards to email drafts?

Thanks!

Samalicious Mon 1/9/17 11:54 AM

Hmmmmm....

elgriff Mon 2/6/17 5:11 PM

The ability to predraft picks would be amazing.

TheBov Fri 2/24/17 10:50 PM

Putting in an auto time option would be great so that then the system would virtually run itself in that the highest ranked player gets auto picked once the clock expires. No chasing owners required. All would know the rules and its operation beforehand.

This should have been done years ago when I first saw it suggested in these forums.

Samalicious Wed 3/1/17 10:31 AM

This is a GREAT idea! TY

FleaflickerT Admin Mon 3/6/17 11:38 AM

It's definitely something we would like to do, TheBov, but it may not make it in this season. We will have updates around what new features will be added prior to the start of the NFL season available to share in the next few months!