take6 Tue 6/4/13 11:39 PM

Do not like this new format

Chiefdustin Thu 6/6/13 3:51 PM

It's awful, they rebuilt the entire site but took a major step backwards. I was looking at other sites two weeks ago and decided to keep my leagues here.

After talking to the owners of the teams in my leagues we will most likely be moving on.

fleafounder Admin Thu 6/6/13 4:40 PM

What features specifically do you think are worse now? We're still refining the design and we'll do our best to address everyone's concerns.

Chiefdustin Fri 6/7/13 8:57 AM

To start, you made it harder to communicate, in the message board and in these forums. The message board should be a priority, social interaction is the main reason most of us play fantasy football.

FleaMod Admin Fri 6/7/13 11:37 AM

@chiefdustin -- We value your opinion as a loyal user on the site for a while. We do think it is a good idea and we are brainstorming ways of having leagues possibly able to go back to the old message board format. We are talking internally about this and will do our best to make the messages boards back to the way they were for leagues that want it that way.

Chiefdustin Fri 6/7/13 12:38 PM

Thanks for the reply, I often give knee jerk reactions. :)

Chiefdustin Fri 6/7/13 1:06 PM

One more thing, I can't view past seasons stats on player cards.

budlee1979 Fri 6/7/13 1:07 PM

I agree with chiefdustin, the message board should be more prevelant. Also, a lot of folks in leagues I run have said the design is hard to use on their phone (they do not have iPhones so they just use the web browser). The other design changes are just something to get used too, will report any issues.

KokoMoAZ Fri 6/7/13 2:33 PM

Wow -- I don't usually look at this Forum, but am happy to see others unhappy with the new Message Board.

I LOVE Fleaflicker, but I hate this new Message Board, AND I would love to get the old board back for all my leagues -- with the highlighted new messages too, I hope!

FleaMod Admin Fri 6/7/13 4:23 PM

Our mobile design is going to be tweaked (with your suggestions and possibly a classic view of some sorts you can alternatively choose), so over the past couple of days we have been collecting your feedback -- including your personal emails -- and we are listening to all of you and will be making changes/talking about them that you guys are requesting.

They're helpful and sensible and you guys are a big part of the site.

Thanks for your loyalty.

Prash11 Sat 6/8/13 12:17 AM

you took a lot of power away from the commish. I wanted our draft to start and cant because I can not select the option that these are complete rosters but still have a draft. Where is that setting????

FleaMod Admin Sat 6/8/13 9:11 AM

It is at League>>Settings now (Edit Rosters).