GerrittP Fri 8/23/13 7:52 AM

I'd like my league's pre season waivers to process just like regular season, players lock at game start and process on Wednesdays. However, none of the free agents that were in games last night locked. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

FleaMod Admin Fri 8/23/13 8:03 AM

They won't process in the preseason like they do in the regular season as the functionality is different because we don't take game time into account of preseason games.

You can process them weekly (or if someone is released), first-come, first-served basis (anyone is on Add), or FCFS with released players on waivers, or you can bypass them totally and lock players until Week 1 is over.

Please visit the post under yours or go to fleaflicker.com and you should be all set; if you have further questions, please ask.

GerrittP Sat 8/24/13 4:02 PM

Thank you for your reply. So there is no way to have waivers process for free agents during the preseason? As I understand from your answer, only dropped players are on waivers during the preseason? So my options are to lock free agency during preseason or first come, first served? I did not ignore your link to the FAQ page but it addresses in season waivers, not preseason. Thanks again.

FleaMod Admin Sat 8/24/13 8:36 PM

Turn free agents lock to YES and run waivers and they run weekly in the preseason.