Run_CMC Tue 6/4/13 11:02 AM

Is there a new interface that you guys are testing and/or rolling out?

I Logged in this morning and noticed the layout and interface were completely different.

A glitch, maybe? or a website redesign?

FleaMod Admin Tue 6/4/13 11:04 AM

Yes, we are testing it right now. It's not a glitch. Look for it throughout the day.

Run_CMC Tue 6/4/13 11:06 AM

Awesome. Any enhancements in particular that we should be on the lookout for and test out for you guys when they roll out?

FleaMod Admin Tue 6/4/13 12:10 PM

Navigate the site as you normally would. It has the same basic core functionality you're used to. The main Fleaflicker page (if you log out) will give you details of the new enhancements & look. The UI has changed for the better and gives a contemporary/sleek feel -- the rebuild has been tested for months on end for optimal performance on all browsers -- specifically the Android OS (and other mobile/tablet devices).

There is special emphasis (with special testing done) for the Android OS. If you're using a mobile device, you can add Fleaflicker to your home screen as a bookmark and the site will work superbly with our mobile optimized build.

We are very excited about this and it will allow us to add more game-play enhancements (user suggestions) much easier and faster in time than we have in the past.

If you have any questions, you can feel free to ask us. If you find anything that you may think is a glitch or a bug, please e-mail us at fleaflicker.com

We spent a lot of time and testing to make the best fantasy sports site (Fleaflicker) even better for our users -- and we're excited for you to try it out.

NE_Dynasty_0119 Tue 6/4/13 12:15 PM

Only glitch I've seen so far is that I can't reply or post anything on league message boards.

Run_CMC Tue 6/4/13 12:15 PM

Dynasty,

Go back and try it again. I just replied to a message on the MB and it worked fine.

NE_Dynasty_0119 Tue 6/4/13 12:17 PM

I still cant. Im using google chrome, just for the record. Whatever its fine for now I'm sure it'll be fixed, just trying to help.

Run_CMC Tue 6/4/13 12:18 PM

Yeah, I'm using Chrome as well. Strange that it works for some of us.

I'm sure it's just a minor glitch right now.

FleaMod Admin Tue 6/4/13 12:20 PM

Please e-mail all bugs/glitches to us at fleaflicker.com if you can. It will get awfully confusing using a thread and we will respond faster that way.

FleaMod Admin Tue 6/4/13 12:26 PM

@Dynasty001 - We're aware of the issue. @Chris -- Thanks for your support.

BlackOmega Tue 6/4/13 12:27 PM

I can immediately suggest that you put back the highlighting of new posts on league message boards, that way they stood out. With just a tiny "new" in green you have to carefully pore over posts to find new ones whereas before you could rapidly scroll through the board to find new posts

FleaMod Admin Tue 6/4/13 12:30 PM

Please direct all suggestions to our e-mail as well please and we will reply. Thanks.

Pennypacker023 Tue 6/4/13 4:33 PM

Looks really good so far... glad to see this has finally come to fruition.

Pee-Dee Tue 6/4/13 5:15 PM

Really miss the player info other than game stats.

Bama14 Tue 6/4/13 5:16 PM

Not a fan at all. Matter a fact it sucks. To hard to do anything if you are using your phone also

Pee-Dee Tue 6/4/13 5:37 PM

I love the optimizations. Just need to work out some minor tweaks and add back what was removed. I love setting lineups. But like the NFL.com site, we need a full site option that gives us the flat view we once had. You guys are doing great things. Thanks.

[Deleted User] Tue 6/4/13 5:39 PM

All that is on the NAV bar on top of the page now in black

FleaMod Admin Tue 6/4/13 5:42 PM

Like Rick said, it is all there. Either on the top in black of the nav bar, or you have to expand the nav bar by clicking the rectangle button on the top right with the three lines

Pee-Dee Tue 6/4/13 5:43 PM

Nope... Click on a player. Tell me when he was drafted, how tall he is, how old, how much he weighs. ... Rank, headlines, transaction history. Not there when browsing from my phone.

Pee-Dee Tue 6/4/13 5:45 PM

Yes... I see the nav bar " the black box with three lines" that is how I navigated to the forum. Still no player info.

[Deleted User] Tue 6/4/13 5:47 PM

Hal , sorry if I am stepping on toes, not meaning to..... Pee-Dee, do you mean in a league or overall?

Pee-Dee Tue 6/4/13 5:58 PM

In a league.

I am not trying to be hard to please. I love the changes. Deployments never go off without something unexpected. This is small. I just hope I get it back.

jcorbs Tue 6/4/13 6:04 PM

@Pee-Dee When I click a player I see all of that information. It is on the left hand side of the screen.

FleaMod Admin Tue 6/4/13 6:29 PM

@Bama14 - Sorry you feel that way. Let our support staff know if you need help navigating or finding anything. It should be much faster and easier to use, but may take a few times to get used to. Everything is still there and much better optimized.

FleaMod Admin Tue 6/4/13 6:30 PM

@Pee-Dee - It is there, let me know what you are having trouble seeing, and if you don't see it, what browser and version you're using.

jcorbs Tue 6/4/13 6:39 PM

For Pee-Dee:

You'll notice Victor Cruz's player Bio on the left hand column on the page of the uploaded image. This *should be the information you are seeking.

Bama14 Tue 6/4/13 6:47 PM

I like it when I'm using my laptop. But I rarely get to get on flea with my laptop. Its just not a phone savvy version

FleaMod Admin Tue 6/4/13 7:00 PM

It is mobile optimized to the fullest -- this is where we made the most strides during development and testing (so mobile experience would be easier and better and we're excited about it and hope you are too). What are you having trouble viewing on your phone? Hopefully with a few shots you will become accustom with it. We think you will and we're here to help if you need it.

Gridiron-IQ Tue 6/4/13 11:15 PM

I think alot of people are having trouble seeing everything on phones and ipads...i do it through an ipad and i cant see any of the old player info like his age and college and all that that used to be on the right side of the page...also cant see anything that takes you to the individual player news that used to be under the players stats on the right side...and the old version on your team page on the right side it showed the number of players you had at each position and the minimum and maximum that you could have...that i also cant see...basically it seems like on phones and ipads people cant see the complete left and right sides of the pages...

Gridiron-IQ Tue 6/4/13 11:19 PM

Also you guys should definitely highlight the new messages on the message boards...its hard to notice which ones are the new posts...

Pee-Dee Tue 6/4/13 11:23 PM

Flip your pad to the landscape view. I didn't see it until I did this. Player info is on left in landscape.

[Deleted User] Tue 6/4/13 11:31 PM

cant do mock or live drafts

Gridiron-IQ Tue 6/4/13 11:31 PM

Awesome!! That works...thanks for clueing me in on that...

Pee-Dee Wed 6/5/13 1:02 AM

Email Draft is working.

[Deleted User] Wed 6/5/13 7:35 AM

@Keith..... They are aware of the draft problem and are working on it

[Deleted User] Wed 6/5/13 8:53 AM

Mock draft is working now

idk about live

Bama14 Wed 6/5/13 9:10 AM

Also its to hard to add a player to your watchlist if you are using your phone. When you click the little star it actually clicks on the player. A little annoying

Pee-Dee Wed 6/5/13 12:26 PM

I find it hard to add players on smaller displays. I miss pinch zoom.

FleaMod Admin Wed 6/5/13 12:54 PM

In terms of the small displays and the icons to move claims up, down, X out claims, we realize they are small and we are going to see what we can do to enlarge them.

FleaMod Admin Wed 6/5/13 12:56 PM

@Bama14 - The star is small, we realize that, we'll see what we can do as well.

buddz Wed 6/5/13 3:27 PM

So far it looks decent but i cant seem to find a way to " cut" a player! I have a illegal roster and need to move someone of the dl ! Im on android n have spent hrs going thru the menus n using landscape view n nothing! Help lol

Run_CMC Wed 6/5/13 3:35 PM

Since this week has already started, you have to view your team for the next week and set your roster that way. It's always been that way, but it just throws you off because of the new layout haha.

FleaMod Admin Wed 6/5/13 3:39 PM

There's no direct cut button right now for mobile; it's something we're going to talk about in meetings to possibly add in some form or fashion so you can do so without making a claim at the same time. No timetable on it, but we do realize its importance.

billybgame Wed 6/5/13 6:46 PM

I'm learning the new look and it seems ok, after initial confusion....only thing I have issue with is the color or shading, or what have you(I'm now web designer, so keep that in mind). All I know is it's hard to discern some things, as the contrasts don't seem enough. Like here, right now, the text is light, the box is light.....On the Players page, I noticed the % owned is very hard to see/read. There were other instances of this.

So, hopefully, you guys at Flea are still tweaking these colors and fonts, to make things stand out and be more visible.

billybgame Wed 6/5/13 6:49 PM

For another instance, right here...."Add a reply" is very hard to see.

Gridiron-IQ Wed 6/5/13 7:10 PM

I dont like how the new messages on the message boards arent highlighted anymore...you have to look through every message to find the new posts...other then that, im starting to like it just fine...

lukeb5301 Wed 6/5/13 7:19 PM

Maybe this has been mentioned but when looking at a rbs game stats for the year, i have no stats for receiving.. Kind of a big bit of missing info

lukeb5301 Wed 6/5/13 7:20 PM

Also agree new msgs not being highlighted blows,

lukeb5301 Wed 6/5/13 7:22 PM

Wow, cant cut a player on mobile??? Just wow.. Thats a big error guys.. Next time you want to release a new interface, have everything working first

Pee-Dee Wed 6/5/13 7:25 PM

I do miss the message tree. I wish new posts on old topics would float that topic to the top. I wish you could view first posts and then expand to see comments or replies... Like facebook, g+... Every other functional message board. Commisoner stick comment is stil a big request.

lukeb5301 Wed 6/5/13 7:28 PM

On.player stats on my phone when i try to change year it just shows same year

FleaMod Admin Wed 6/5/13 8:10 PM

Please e-mail any bugs or suggestions to fleaflicker.com -- it makes it easier for us to track

FleaMod Admin Wed 6/5/13 8:24 PM

@lukeb5301 -- It's working correctly. The top selectors (you may have to click the + on top to expand in mobile) will show you the stats and the blue selectors will show that specific week's stats or whatever category you choose -- so whatever is in blue, the players will stay. The top selector will show how they performed in that given year you select. So if you're sorting by season in 2009 on top, and the blue selector is sorting by Week 6 in 2012 -- you will still see Julio Jones on top even though he didn't play in 2009 -- his stats will just be empty.

FleaMod Admin Wed 6/5/13 8:25 PM

This is also how our functionality has always worked.

lukeb5301 Wed 6/5/13 8:38 PM

Odd first i see no +.. Second I'm on cj spiller, i see no receiving stats, no +, i click to change to 2011, address bar changes to 2011, site still shows 2012 stats and 2012 in drop down..

Droid RAZR google chrome

lukeb5301 Wed 6/5/13 8:40 PM

I see the + on my team page, nothing under individual stats, which is what I'm referring to

FleaMod Admin Wed 6/5/13 8:42 PM

Again, these are very, very helpful, and I'd hate for them to get lost in this long thread. Please direct any of these awesome suggestions to fleaflicker.com -- they are a big help to us.

I see what you're talking about now. You are on the individual player page not the Players page. It is a bug, we'll get it fixed.

Thanks again and remember to e-mail us.

lukeb5301 Wed 6/5/13 10:26 PM

Will do.. P.S. I'm on laptop now and everything looks great, I understand new layouts take time, it looks good. Just so far mobile verison blows which is 99% of my site usuage.. hopefully it all works out

electricnomad Sun 6/9/13 12:04 PM

The new interface looks great on my computer.

However, on a Blackberry it doesn't seem to work well. In addition to what has been mentioned above, it is extremely difficult to navigate because there is a lot of dead space on the screen, and therefore scrolling down takes an impossibly long time.

Run_CMC Sun 6/9/13 1:07 PM

^ The issue isn't the website...it's the fact that you're using anything other than a Droid haha.

FleaMod Admin Sun 6/9/13 1:21 PM

@electronicnomad - We will likely be giving users any day (such as yours on the BlackBerry) the option to see the site in our new desktop view as well -- you can expand to full site. Our mobile design is still in flux as we continue to collect feedback from you guys from here, the Suggestions page and through e-mail (the best way to reach us personally at fleaflicker.com).

HCBrockPurdyFan Sun 6/9/13 4:17 PM

The thing I loved most about this site was how easy everything was. Now there's a ton of drop boxes, everything's all cramped up and it doesn't have a good feel to it at all. I know it takes awhile to get used to new layouts and all but this new look is pretty much unbearable. I wish there was an option to go back to classic view. My leagues thinking of finding another website if it doesn't improve. :(

This version is just as bad as espn or nfl.com's. I miss everything being so easy to navigate through. Disappointed.

Gridiron-IQ Sun 6/9/13 4:35 PM

You people are so simple....everything is basically the same as it was before....if its so awful and your so disappointed there are plenty of other free sites you can join out there...piss off

FleaMod Admin Sun 6/9/13 6:51 PM

@gordon - thanks for the input; let us know what you need help finding and more importantly what you find tough to find so we can think about accentuating it for you. everything is still there and we are happy to hear your suggestions. thanks for your loyalty.

michiganct Mon 6/10/13 8:28 AM

um. not being able to cut a player is what I would consider a HUGE deal.

FleaMod Admin Mon 6/10/13 9:35 AM

Solely cutting a player without any other moves is supported under our new desktop view like always. Within the next few days, we hope to roll out an option for users to select the desktop view on their mobile devices and this will solve that issue for you guys. Thanks and let us know if you have any other suggestions. It will be fixed.