TheMadChatterMK Thu 5/14/15 2:04 AM

I've been using fleaflicker for quite a few years and love it. My brother and I decided we wanted to try a dynasty league and have done a good amount of research. My question is, how do I set up a dynasty here on fleaflicker? In the setup settings for creating a league it only says redraft and keeper.

FleaMod Admin Thu 5/14/15 9:15 AM

We're going to work on wording in the future, but a keeper league is in essence a dynasty league as you can keep all players every year.

Just select a keeper league and you can add to your roster maximum at League>Settings>Edit Roster Requirements and edit the total number. On the Edit Keepers Page, you'll select however many keepers (most dynasty leagues will keep all).

Thanks!

TheMadChatterMK Thu 5/14/15 2:23 PM

Ok. Thanks!! Also, then how would I do the just rookie draft next year?

FleaMod Admin Thu 5/14/15 3:27 PM

You would have all teams just select their keepers and then you would expand the total roster size for the league. Then just generate a draft for how many rounds you need based on the total roster size. So if each team kept 30 players and your total roster size was increased to 35 the next year, we would show 5 draft picks for each team.

saber34a Fri 5/22/15 8:52 AM

When the new season starts would you set the roster back to 30 and teams will have to drop any excesses in order to be legal?

FleaMod Admin Fri 5/22/15 9:00 AM

Teams would have to drop down to that number before the commissioner does that, but yes.