thebaysingerboy 3 years ago

i am having trouble with the draft freezing with a gray box when i try to drag someone to the queue... I've tried it now with 5 different Apple computers... thoughts?

I am using Mountain Lion

Safari 6.0 (I have also tried the latest Firefox & Chrome and it did the same thing)

No error messages. It's just when i try to drag a player it freezes and leaves a shadow box... if i don't try to drag a player it will work fine, I'm just unable to use the queue.

I am starting to wonder if it is the latest Java update from Mac.

FleaMod Admin 3 years ago

Looking into for you, thanks.

thanks a ton! it's draft day! 1hour 15 minutes...

I would need more information.

1) What OS are you using on the Apple?

2) What browser and version

3) Can you describe any error messages you're getting?

I am using Mountain Lion

Safari 6.0 (I have also tried the latest Firefox & Chrome and it did the same thing)

No error messages. It's just when i try to drag a player it freezes and leaves a shadow box... if i don't try to drag a player it will work fine, I'm just unable to use the queue.

I am starting to wonder if it is the latest Java update from Mac

A couple of workarounds (it's a known issue with java and the Mac OS you are using):

1. pop the applet out of its browser window. You can do this manually by holding down CMD-Shift and then drag the applet by its title bar (the top).

2. you can still manipulate queue with right-clicks.

krum 2 years ago

can you explain this pop applet out? i dont get it. seems to work on double click before draft, but in mock draft it drafted that player as commish. i am commish and right click not working. if i double click it tries to draft said player.

FleaMod Admin 2 years ago

Since this was over a year ago, the Java system is acting a bit differently. Try on your browser and that's your best bet to know. Thanks.