MikePrice 2 years ago

If I have a 12 team league, is there a way to set up a consolation bracket for the 8 teams that missed the playoffs so that they all play in a 3-week, single elimination tournament for weeks 15-17?

kucheka 2 years ago

Any idea why the bottom four (non-playoff) teams continue to show up on the Scoreboard page while the Round 1 losers disappear? (12 team league)

Theorizer 2 years ago

It would be nice if the non-playoff teams could be set up as a single 8-team elimination bracket of their own. Instead of teams finishing 5-8 in one 4-team bracket and 9-12 in another, I think Mike (and I) would prefer one bracket with 5 vs 12, 6 vs 11, 7 vs 10 and 8 vs 9, then the winners of those matches advancing to a "losers' final 4". I know we can edit the seeding -- and I do -- to get the matchups the way we want for the first round, but after that it goes goofy for those of us who have a "non-playoff playoff."

rangerdave 2 years ago

Flea automatically sets up a consolation bracket for you, which can be edited per your league needs.

FFCSR_Hal Admin 2 years ago

Like Dave said, we automatically set them up, and those that are knocked out can still set their lineups and we'll score them for you on the right-hand side of the Scoreboard regardless if they're in a matchup or not.

Here are your consolation brackets:

fleaflicker.com

fleaflicker.com

MikePrice 2 years ago

Will Week 17 still show up in my league? That's when the championship of the 8-team consolation bracket is. I have the proper bracketing now on my two consolation brackets, and the two winners play each other in week 17.

FleaMod Admin 2 years ago

No, your season ends Week 16 there.

MikePrice 2 years ago

So there is no way around that except for finding a different host site?

You can actually still set your lineups and the points will accumulate Week 17, we extended the grace period at the beginning of this year.

You would have to go to League>Stats

MikePrice 2 years ago

That'll work. Thanks.