Ken_Kaneki Wed 12/3/14 4:15 PM

For next season what if I wanted to set up a league, with Head-to-Head and division tiebreakers only count in the division only. and the rest of the tie breakers went by scoring most points.

Ken_Kaneki Wed 12/3/14 4:16 PM

currently the division tiebreaker is division only (of course), but I would like to Head-to-Head tiebreaker division only as an option.

FleaMod Admin Wed 12/3/14 5:14 PM

The only tiebreaking options are the ones we offer right now, unfortunately. We are up to hearing more tiebreaking options if you have them. If you have more, you can post them on the Suggestions page as we do read them all: fleaflicker.com

Ken_Kaneki Wed 12/3/14 7:15 PM

thanks.

JJGreen05 Tue 12/1/15 9:55 AM

If 5 teams tie with the same record, would points scored be used as tie breaker if teams came from two different divisions?

Run_CMC Tue 12/1/15 10:47 AM

Cutler,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

"Points scored" isn't an option for tie breakers, but "Most avg. points per game" is an option. So to answer your question, if 5 teams are tied with the same record and they come from two divisions, most avg. points per game would be used to break the ties.

NOTE: If you have "Most avg. points per game" set as the 1st tie breaker, it will be the first determining factor in breaking ties, so if this is what you want, make sure that you go to Rules > Power Rank and Playoff Tie Breakers and see what order you have each one in. If need be, you can edit these by going to Settings > Edit Tie Break rules.

Hopefully I've help answer your question!

- Chris